Growing Natural Gas Industry Driving the Market
The natural gas sector is in a growth phase across the world, due to the increased focus on clean energy usage. Amidst growing demand for natural gas, the LNG infrastructure across the world is expanding rapidly, due to the development of LNG terminals. The production of natural gas has increased, due to a surge in the production from shale reserves. Tandem piston compressors are widely used in the gas industry. Subsequently, growth of the natural gas industry is expected to boost the tandem piston compressors market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Accounts for the Largest Share
The Asia-Pacific region accounts for the largest share in the global tandem piston compressors market, owing to robust industrial growth in the region. The growing economies of Asia-Pacific countries have focused on embarking on opportunities, to develop industrial infrastructure, thus bolstering the tandem piston compressors market over the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Market’s Growth
China offers considerable business opportunities for tandem piston compressors, on account of its huge industrial sector. As the country is the most populated nation in the world, the food & beverage sector is enormous and has registered rapid growth. Additionally, the natural gas sector in China is growing rapidly, owing to governmental push to drive the usage of clean energy. Thus, due to the growing end-user industries, the Chinese segment of the tandem piston compressors market is anticipated to dominate the global market.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Bristol Compressors announced its global strategic partnership to develop next-gen HVAC/R compressor technology, leveraged by ultra-high torque density electric motors with patented micro-feature enhanced ‘Direct Winding Heat Exchanger’ DwHX cooling system.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future tandem piston compressors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
7. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 By Type
7.2 By Application
7.2.1 Food & Beverage
7.2.2 Chemicals & Petrochemical
7.2.3 Natural gas
7.2.4 Air Separation
8. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.3 Rest of North America
8.2.2 United Kingdom
8.2.5 Rest of Europe
8.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.4 South America
8.4.3 Rest of South America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.2 Saudi Arabia
8.5.3 South Africa
8.5.4 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 ABAC Compressors
9.2 Boge Kompressoren
9.5 Bristol Compressors
9.6 Speroni Compressors
9.7 NuAir compressors
9.10 Fima Air Compressors
9.11 Nardi Compressor
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to availability on the public domain