Increasing Awareness about Clean Energy is driving the Market
Globally, the increasing awareness about clean energy is providing a huge impetus to alternate sources of energy. As per the Paris climate deal, the countries across the globe have committed to use clean energy sources and move away from conventional fuels, which cause adverse effects on environment. Furthermore, stringent environmental norms is likely to promulgate the solar energy development, which in turn would drive the market for fixed tilt solar PV market.
Asia-Pacific is the Region with Highest Market Share
Asia-Pacific region has highest share in fixed tilt solar PV market, owing to huge investments made in solar power development in the region. Rising environmental concerns have led to rapid adoption of solar energy in the Asia-Pacific countries. Moreover, some countries have planned to eliminate power generation from conventional sources, such as coal and nuclear. The high level of awareness regarding the benefits associated with renewable energy is a big boost for fixed tilt solar PV market. India is one of the major markets for solar power in Asia-Pacific has planned to build 100 GW of solar power infrastructure by the end of 2022.
China to Dominate the Market Growth
China is anticipated to dominate the market growth for fixed tilt solar PV market on account of increased focus on deployment of clean energy solutions. The per capita emission of carbon dioxide in China is highest in the world. The growing need for emissions free energy infrastructure has led to widespread adoption of solar power plants in China. Moreover, China is the major manufacturer of solar panel, which is likely to drive the market for fixed tilt solar PV market during forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018: Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd. announced that it has entered into European market with 295/290W Poly half-cell modules
- December 2017: First Solar, Inc. made an agreement with Origis Energy USA which would lead to a module sale of 595 Megawatts in a span of three-year
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future fixed tilt solar PV market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast until 2023
3.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4. Market Dynamics
5. Supply Chain Analysis
6. Industry Attractiveness - Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
6.3 Threat of New Entrants
6.4 Threat of Substitutes
6.5 Competitive Rivalry
7. Regional Market Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
7.1 North America
7.1.1 United States
7.1.3 Rest of North America
7.2.2 United Kingdom
7.2.5 Rest of Europe
7.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.4 South America
7.4.3 Rest of South America
7.5 Middle East & Africa
7.5.1 United Arab Emirates
7.5.2 Saudi Arabia
7.5.3 South Africa
7.5.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8. Market Segmentation and Analysis (Overview, Market Size, and Demand Forecast until 2023)
8.1 Crystalline Silicon
8.2 Thin Film
8.3 Multijunction Cell
8.4 Adaptive Cell
9. Key Company Analysis* (Overview, Products & Services, Financials**, Recent Development, and Analyst View)
9.1 Wuxi Suntech Power Co., Ltd.
9.2 First Solar Inc
9.3 Juwi Solar, inc.
9.4 SolarCity Corporation
9.5 Activ Solar GmbH
9.6 Yingli Solar
9.7 Trina Solar Limited
9.8 Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
9.9 Canadian Solar Inc.
9.10 JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Mergers and Acquisitions
10.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
10.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
*List not Exhaustive
**Subject to availability on public domain
- Wuxi Suntech Power Co. LTD.
- First Solar Inc.
- Juwi Solar Inc.
- SolarCity Corporation
- Activ Solar GmbH
- Yingli Solar
- Trina Solar Limited
- Sharp Solar Energy Solutions Group
- Canadian Solar Inc.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co. LTD.