This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles developments associated dermatology and advanced machinery. It also focuses on innovations in recyclable polymers, biofuel, and phosphorous removal.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Dermatology, Machinery, Polymers, Biofuel, and Phosphorous Removal
- Innovations in Dermatology, Machinery, Polymers, Biofuel, and Phosphorous Removal
- Serum for More Youthful Skin
- Earwig Wings Provide Clues for Machine Efficiency
- Chemically Recyclable Polymer for the Future Plastic Industry
- Genetically Modified Yeast Enables Efficient Xylose Fermentation
- Novel Technology to Remove Phosphorous from Manure