This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features innovations in biofuel production from methane and pure phytoene production from fermentation for skin care. The TOE also focuses on innovative lab-cultured meat using 3D technology, an intelligent pond management solution, and a sustainable insect-based protein animal feed.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Biofuel, Phytoene Production, Clean Meat, Pond Management, and Sustainable Animal Feed
- Bacteria Recycling Methane into Renewable Fuel
- Pure Phytoene Production Using Innovative Fermentation Process
- Lab-cultured Clean Meat Using 3D Technology
- Intelligent Pond Management Solution
- Sustainable, Insect-based Protein for Animal Feed
- Industry Contacts