This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts life sciences trends across stem cell treatments for gastrointestinal disorders. Special attention has been given to stem cell therapy platforms to treat Crohn’s Disease, among other gastrointestinal disorders, involving allogeneic and mesenchymal lineage adult stem cells. A summary of clinical trials recruiting patients for stem cell therapy studies is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Stem Cell Treatments for Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Unique Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy Platform
- Mesenchymal Lineage Adult Stem Cells for Crohn’s Disease
- Allogeneic Stem Cell Therapy Approved for Crohn’s Disease
- Novel Stem Cell Therapy Platform for Crohn’s Disease
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Summary of Kang Stem Biotech Co., Ltd.’s Clinical Trials Recruiting Patients for Stem Cell Therapy Studies, 2018
- Key Contacts