The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include development of an automated immunoassay to detect Zika virus, artificial mole for cancer detection, artificial intelligence platform to detect diabetic retinopathy, brain mapping technology, urine test to detect cancer, continuous vital signs monitoring, ultra-fast ultrasound imaging, and mobile CT imaging.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Innovations in Immunoassays, Cancer Detection, Ophthalmic Disease Detection, Vital Signs Monitoring, CT Systems, and Ultrasound Imaging Systems
- Innovations in the Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Technologies Industry
- Automated Immunoassay to Detect Zika Virus
- Artificial Mole for Early Detection of Cancer
- Artificial Intelligence to Detect Diabetic Retinopathy
- Brain Mapping Technology to Understand Neurological Diseases
- Urine Test to Detect Cancer
- Continuous Vital Signs Monitoring for Remote Patient Management
- Ultra-high Resolution CT System for Improved Disease Diagnosis
- Ultra-fast Ultrasound Imaging System for General Purpose Imaging
- Mobile CT Imaging for Pediatric and Intra-operative Applications
- Chip-based Diagnostic Test for Diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma
- Database of Key Industry Participants
- Database of Key Industry Contacts