This edition of the Inside R&D TOE profiles developments associated with biosensors, corrosion resistant coatings, and batteries It also focuses on innovations in retinopathy screening and MRI.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Biosensors, Retinopathy Screening, MRI, Corrosion Resistant Coatings, and Batteries
- Graphene Simplifies Cellular Biosensors
- AI-based Automated Screening Solution for Retinopathy Disease
- Wearable MRI Glove That Captures Bone and Tendon Movement
- Nano Zinc Phosphate Coatings for Enhancing Corrosion Resistance--
- Sodium-ion Battery with Copper Sulfide Anode