This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging security solutions for application areas such as connected environment, healthcare, industrial systems, asset management, and other enterprise applications that help companies mitigate threats and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as big data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile & wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Cyber Security Technology Solutions
- Endpoint Protection with Cloud-based Architecture
- Advanced Web Application Firewall for Application Security
- IoT Security Solutions for Industrial and Operational Technology Devices
- Cloud-based Security Platform for Endpoint Protection
- Machine Learning-based Threat Detection Solution for Enterprises
- Machine Learning-based Cyber Risk Management Platform
- Artificial Intelligence-Driven Breach Detection System
- Network Intelligence Platform for the Physical and Digital Domains
- Cloud-based Security Platform for Connected Medical Devices
- Artificial Intelligence-based Security Information and Event Management
- Industry Contacts