This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features innovations in water purification and filtration technology and a sustainable sea food alternative. The TOE also focuses on an innovative cold concentration process to cold brew coffee and a unique technology for microalgae biomass production.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Recent Developments in Water Purification, Sustainable Sea Food, Cold Brew Coffee, and Microalgae Biomass Production
- Biomimetic Water Purification Technology
- Phytofiltration of Water Contaminated with Poisonous Arsenic
- Sustainable Sea Food Technology
- Cold Brew Coffee Using Innovative Cold Concentration Process
- Unique Microalgae Biomass Production Technology
- Industry Contacts