This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE focusses on omniphobic coatings with high anti-repellancy, organic-dye-coated nanoparticles for solar upconversion, protable spray-dispensing systems for applying abrasion-resistant coatings, polyuria-based waterproofing coatings, and graphene coated solar glass panels with hydrophilic properties.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Coatings
- Anti-repellant Coating for Consumer Goods
- Organic Dye-coated Nanoparticles for Solar Energy Conversion
- Spray-system for Applying Abrasion-resistant Coatings
- Waterproof Coating for Concrete Roofs and Surfaces
- Graphene-coated Solar Panels for Providing Hydrophilic Properties
2. Key Contacts
- Industry Interactions