The report finds that the global market for antacids is driven by factors such as growing geriatric population and changing lifestyles of the consumers. Moreover, growth in e-commerce is likely to augment the demand for antacids through online retailing channels over the next few years. On the other hand, the demand for antacids is projected to be restrained by the side effects associated with these antacids.
The report on antacids market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global antacids market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global antacids market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Websites and publications by research agencies
5. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
The global antacids market is segmented on the basis of by drug class, by formulation and by distribution channel.
Global Antacids Market by Drug Class
- Proton Pump Inhibitor
- H2 Antagonist
- Acid Neutralizers
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- WellSpring Pharm
- Private Lable
- Johnson & Johnson
- Novartis Consurmer Health
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharm
- Procter & Gamble
- First Aid Only
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of antacids market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in antacids market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global antacids market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Antacids Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Antacids Market
4. Global Antacids Market by Drug Class
4.1. Proton Pump Inhibitor
4.2. H2 Antagonist
4.3. Acid Neutralizers
5. Global Antacids Market by Formulation
6. Global Antacids Market by Distribution Channel
6.1. Hospital Pharmacy
6.2. Retail Pharmacy
6.3. Online Pharmacy
7. Global Antacids Market by Region 2018-2024
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Antacids Market by Drug Class
7.1.2. North America Antacids Market by Formulation
7.1.3. North America Antacids Market by Distribution Channel
7.1.4. North America Antacids Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Antacids Market by Drug Class
7.2.2. Europe Antacids Market by Formulation
7.2.3. Europe Antacids Market by Distribution Channel
7.2.4. Europe Antacids Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Antacids Market by Drug Class
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Antacids Market by Formulation
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Antacids Market by Distribution Channel
7.3.4. Asia-Pacific Antacids Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Antacids Market by Drug Class
7.4.2. RoW Antacids Market by Formulation
7.4.3. RoW Antacids Market by Distribution Channel
7.4.4. RoW Antacids Market by Sub-region
8. Company Covered
8.1. Wellspring Pharm
8.2. Private Lable
8.4. Johnson & Johnson
8.5. Novartis Consurmer Health
8.6. Boehringer Ingelheim Pharm
8.8. Procter & Gamble
8.10. First Aid Only