The G8 Car Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, Industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the G8 car manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The G8 countries contributed $392.2 billion in 2017 to the global car manufacturing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.2% between 2013 and 2017. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $448.2 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 2.7% over the 2017-22 period.
- Among the G8 nations, Japan is the leading country in the car manufacturing industry, with market revenues of $114.8 billion in 2017. This was followed by Germany and the US, with a value of $89.2 and $74.1 billion, respectively.
- Japan is expected to lead the car manufacturing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $144.8 billion in 2016, followed by Germany and the US with expected values of $99.3 and $66.0 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 car manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 car manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing Industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 car manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
- What was the size of the G8 car manufacturing Industry by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the G8 car manufacturing Industry in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 car manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 car manufacturing Industry?