1h Free Analyst TimeWireless Group Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - the publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wireless Group Ltd (WGL), a subsidiary of News Corp UK and Ireland Ltd operates as a media company that delivers news, current affairs, entertainment, drama, music, sport and other local content through TV and radio mediums. It operates radio stations including national sports radio station talkSPORT and other radio stations. The company publishes sports content through its Sport magazine. It also provides infrastructure and social media marketing services including managed cloud hosting, content delivery, streaming, high-grade connectivity and associated integration solutions to its television and radio operations and third party customers through Simply Zesty and Tibus digital marketing agencies. The company offers its products and services to customers in the UK and Ireland. WGL is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Wireless Group Ltd - Key Facts
- Wireless Group Ltd - Key Employees
- Wireless Group Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Wireless Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Wireless Group Ltd - History
- Wireless Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Wireless Group Ltd - Business Description
- Wireless Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Wireless Group Ltd - Strengths
- Wireless Group Ltd - Weaknesses
- Wireless Group Ltd - Opportunities
- Wireless Group Ltd - Threats
- Wireless Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Wireless Group Ltd, Key Facts
- Wireless Group Ltd, Key Employees
- Wireless Group Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Wireless Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Wireless Group Ltd, History
- Wireless Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Wireless Group Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- STV Group plc
- Sky Ltd
- Guardian Media Group plc
- Global Media & Entertainment Limited
- Communicorp Group Ltd
- British Broadcasting Corp
- Bauer Consumer Media
- Absolute Radio