“Medical decision support systems for sepsis market is projected to register a CAGR of 24.3%.”
The medical decision support systems for sepsis market is expected to reach USD 35.6 million by 2022 from USD 12.0 million in 2017, at a CAGR of 24.3%. Growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing funding and research grants, growing pressure to curb healthcare spending, and improving patient outcomes. However, alert fatigue from low-significance CDS alerts and concerns regarding inaccurate and inconsistent data are likely to restrain the market to a certain extent.
“North America to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
Geographically, North America accounted for the largest share of the global medical decision support systems for sepsis market in 2017, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2017–2022. Factors such as increasing efforts to curb healthcare spending, federal initiatives (such as the Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program), and rising investments in HCIT solutions in the country are driving the growth of the market in this region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 50%, Tier 2: 42%, Tier 3: 8%
- By Designation: Director Level: 39%, C-Level: 29%, Others: 32%
- By Region: North America: 32%, Europe: 24%, APAC: 26%, RoW: 18%
The report includes the study of key players offering medical decision support systems for sepsis such as Wolters Kluwer Health (US), Cerner Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Amara Health Analytics (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Ambient Clinical Analytics (US), Iatric Systems Inc. (US), PeraHealth Inc. (US), Health Catalyst Inc. (US), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).
The report segments the global medical decision support systems for sepsis market on the basis of region, with analysis and forecasts to 2022. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and market dynamics.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the solutions offered by top players in the medical decision support systems for sepsis market. The report analyzes the medical decision support systems for sepsis market, by region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on research and development activities and product launches in the medical decision support systems for sepsis market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the medical decision support systems for sepsis market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the medical decision support systems for sepsis market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the medical decision support systems for sepsis market
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 History of Sepsis Management
2 Research Methodology
3 Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increasing Funding and Research Grants
3.1.2 Growing Presure to Curb Healthcare Spending and Improve Patient Outcomes
3.2.1 Alert Fatigue From Low-Significance CDS Alerts
3.2.2 Concerns Regarding Inaccrurate and Inconsistent Data
3.3.1 Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Clinical Decision Support Systmes
4 Case Studies
4.1 Wolters Kluwer’s PoC Advisor Helped Reduce Sepsis Mortality Rates in Huntsville Hospital, Alabama
4.2 East Jefferson General Hospital Used Ilumcdssto Improve Adherence to Guideline-Based Care in Sepsis Patients
4.3 Mount Sinai Medical Centerused Predictive Screening Alerts From Clinical Decision Support (CDS) to Reduce Sepsis Rates
5 Sepsis CDSsmarket Assessment
6 Company Profiles
6.1 Wolters Kluwer
6.2 Cerner Corporation
6.3 Epic Systems Corporation
6.4 Royal Philips
6.5 Amara Health Analytics
6.7 Ambient Clinical Analytics
6.8 Iatric Systems, Inc.
6.9 PeraHealth, Inc.
6.10 Health Catalyst
6.11 Allscriptshealthcare Solutions
List of Tables:
Table 1 Bacterial Causes (Gram Negative) of Adult Sepsis
Table 2 Bacterial Causes (Gram Positive) of Adult Sepsis
Table 3 Global Sepsis CDSs Market, By Region (USD Million)
List of Figures:
Figure 1 Chances of Developing Sepsis Increase With Age
Figure 2 Patient Survival Rate in Sepsis Cases
Figure 3 Global Healthcare Spending, 2015
- Wolters Kluwer
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Royal Philips
- Amara Health Analytics
- Ambient Clinical Analytics
- Iatric Systems, Inc.
- PeraHealth, Inc.
- Health Catalyst
- Allscriptshealthcare Solutions