1. Etiology of Shoulder Arthritis in the Young Patient
2. Non-Arthroplasty Options for the Athlete or Active Individual with Shoulder Osteoarthritis
3. Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty: The Role for This in the Young, Active Patient in 2016
4. Biologic Options for Glenohumeral Osteoarthritis
5. Total Shoulder Arthroplasty in the Athlete and Active Individual
6. Minimally Invasive and Subscapularis Sparing Techniques for Shoulder Arthroplasty: Are These Ready for "Prime Time"?
7. Rehab Strategies After Shoulder Arthroplasty
8. "Return to Play" after Shoulder Replacement Surgery: What is Realistic and What Does the Evidence Tell Us
9. Outcomes After Shoulder Replacement Surgery in the Young Patient: How Do They Do and How Long Can We Expect It To Last?
10. Future Frontiers in Shoulder Arthroplasty and the Management of Shoulder Osteoarthritis