This issue of Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, guest edited by Dr. Guido LaPorta, will discuss several important, recent Innovations in Foot and Ankle Surgery. Topics covered include: The Subchondroplasty (SCP) Procedure for Chronic Bone Lesions, Sonic Pin & Sonic Anchor, Total Talus Replacement, Minimally Invasive Bunion Correction, Trabecular Metal Wedges and Custom 3D Printed Implants, Fundamentals and Classification of Hexapod Surgery, Biomechanical Considerations for Circular External Fixation, Essentials of Deformity Planning, Gradual Equinus Correction, Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction, and Complex Deformity Correction, among others.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Sonic Pin & Sonic Anchor
3. Minimally Invasive Bunion Correction
4. Trabecular Metal Wedges and Custom 3D Printed Implants for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
Computer Hexapod Assisted Podiatric Surgery
5. Fundamentals and Classification of Hexapod Surgery
6. Biomechanical Considerations for Circular External Fixation
7. Essentials of Deformity Planning
8. Ankle Distraction
9. Gradual Equinus Correction
10. Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction
11. Midfoot Charcot Reconstruction