ICP Monitoring Systems (Neurology Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Neurology therapeutic area.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Systems (ICP) are devices positioned inside the brain in order to track pressure within the skull, sending measurements to microtransducers. Extra Ventricular Drainage (EVD) is a small tube surgically inserted that allows the temporary drainage of CSF from the ventricles of the brain, which helps in relieving intracranial pressure; these systems can also measure ICP. There are two types of EVD catheters: Standard and Antimicrobial. Antimicrobial EVDs are EVD devices with antibiotic impregnated catheters. Examples include antibiotic treated and silver-lined catheters. Standard EVDs are non-impregnated EVD catheters. Microtransducers are used only for measurement of ICP; drainage of CSF is not possible with micro transducers. One micro transducer refers to a combination of tubing and a pressure measuring sensor at the tip of the tubing.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed ICP Monitoring Systems and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total ICP Monitoring Systems market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global and regional trends further broken down into country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for ICP Monitoring Systems market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for ICP Monitoring Systems market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the ICP monitoring systems marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving ICP monitoring systems market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ICP monitoring systems market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific ICP monitoring systems market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.