Dura Substitutes (Neurology Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within Neurology therapeutic area.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis. Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Dura Substitutes are patches which are used as sheet or material in repairing the dura mater in craniotomy or spinal fusion procedures. Closure or repair of dura mater is essential to prevent a cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak. The model considers two types of Dura Substitutes, Biological and Synthetic. Biological Substitutes are made by bio engineering of tissues from different animals like cow (bovine pericardium) and pig (porcine intestinal sub mucosal layer). These materials are high in collagen fibers and known for their low tendency to cause immunological reactions. Synthetic Substitutes are made from polymer materials such as Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) and have high tensile strength.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed Dura Substitutes and evolving competitive landscape:
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Dura Substitutes market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global and regional trends further broken down into country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for Dura Substitutes market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for Dura Substitutes market.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the dura substitutes marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving dura substitutes market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the dura substitutes market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific dura substitutes market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Biosynth Lifesciences
- DePuy Synthes
- Medtronic plc
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Cook Group
- Medical Biomaterial Products GmbH
- Stryker Corporation
- Baxter International Ltd
- Tissuemed Ltd
- Guanhao Biotech
- W. L. Gore & Associates Inc
- Cousin Biotech Sarl
- GUNZE LIMITED
- Medprin Regenerative Medical Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Acera Surgical, Inc.