The Asia-Pacific bakery ingredients market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period, 2018-2023. The market offers huge tremendous opportunities in growing economies like India, and other Southeast Asia nations including Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and so on, particularly due to expansion in product variety and retail channel.
Increased Shelf-Life and Convenience Trend - Fuelling the regional Frozen Bakery Market
There is a growing demand for convenience products, particularly among middle-to-higher-income consumers, who are in a position to pay more is expected to drive the frozen foods market. The convenience along with healthier and tastier food alternatives, support the fast-paced lifestyle of these consumers. The change in consumer life style and high acceptance of convenience frozen food enables the players in the frozen bakery segment to emphasize more on consistency in taste and extended shelf life. Existence of many small scale bakeries in Asian countries and easy availability of products such as fresh baked bread are the factors driving the market, which is most likely to restraint the frozen bakery product market.
China Leading at the Regional Front with CAGR Rate of 8.2% during the Forecast Period
By product type, the market can be categorized into frozen bread, frozen pizza crust, frozen cakes & pastries, and other frozen bakery products. The market is led by frozen bread, followed by others.
By geography, the market was led by China, followed by Japan, and so on. Countries like India are likely to witness strong growth owing to growing global tourism, hospitality industry, and increasing demand for frozen bakery product due to its convenience.
- 2017 - China based key player, CSM bakery solutions was acquired by BakeMark, the company acquired the brand and product portfolio of best brands from CSM Bakery Solutions. The line includes bakery mixes, fillings, icings and frozen bakery products.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Increasing Demand for Convenience Foods
3.1.2 Extended Shelf Life and Consistency in Taste
3.2.1 Dominance of Fresh Bakery Products
3.2.2 Highly Competitive Market
3.3.1 High Scope for Novel Frozen Bakery Product Portfolio
3.4 Porters Five Forces Analyses
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Ingredients Type
4.1.1 Frozen Bread
4.1.2 Frozen Pizza Crust
4.1.3 Frozen Cakes & Pastries
4.1.4 Other Frozen Bakery Products
4.2 By Geography
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Market Share Analysis
5.2 Most active companies in the past five years
5.3 Strategies Adopted By the Leading Players
6. Company Profiles
6.2 ConAgra Brands, Inc.
6.4 Europastry S.A
6.5 General Mills Inc.
6.6 Grupo Bimbo
6.7 Lantmännen Unibake
6.8 Pasco Shikishima Corporation
6.9 Premier Foods Plc.
6.10 Vandemoortele Nv