The Asia-Pacific processed meat market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.2%, during the forecast period, 2018-2023. The growing middle-class population in this region is inclining towards processed meat and major international companies are expanding their business by means of mergers, acquisitions, or partnerships.
The demographic changes in population, rising health awareness, growing preference for convenience food products and expanding fast food chains is expected to drive the growth of Asia-Pacific processed meat market. With innovations in the meat processing technology, the demand for processed meat has seen a further increase.
The rising vegan trends in countries, like India and the increasing cost of raw materials used in animal feed are observed to be the major restraints in this market.
Asia-Pacific is an emerging market for processed food industry. The major companies are promoting the health benefits of animal proteins in countries, like India to increase the growth of the market. The rising demand for organic livestock is an opportunity for vendors to increase their market share.
Asia-Pacific processed meat market can be segmented on the basis of product type, meat type, and geography. By product type cured meat is widely consumed and dominates the market. In the Asia-Pacific region, poultry meat comprises the majority of the demand.
India is the third largest beef exporter with its continual increased production. In Thailand, domestic meat demand is satisfied by indigenous production and the country exports more than 35% of its poultry.
- February 2018 - Tyson Foods Inc. is focused on innovating and brand building to keep its multiple billion-dollar brands that are already customer favorites contemporary and relevant. It is launching Eggwiches in May, a new line of frozen breakfast sandwiches without the bread, plus new egg white scrambles to build on the success of Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles Breakfast Cups.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics, which essentially consider the factors, which are impelling the present market scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis, including qualitative & quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic & non-economic aspects
- Regional and Country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modeling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Key Findings of the Study
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for High Value Animal Protein
4.1.2 Demographic Changes in Population
4.1.3 Expansion of Food Service and Fast Food Chain in Asia-Pacific
4.2.1 Rising Cost of Feed Raw Materials
4.2.2 Increasing Vegan Trends
4.3.1 Growing Demand in Emerging Markets
4.3.2 Demand for Organic Meat
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Consumer Behavior Analysis
4.5.1 Consumer Demand Analysis
4.5.2 Target Market Identification
18.104.22.168 Purchasing Power
22.214.171.124 Demographic Strengths & Weaknesses
126.96.36.199 Spending Patterns
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Cured Meat
188.8.131.52 Whole Muscle
184.108.40.206 Fully Cooked and Formed
220.127.116.11 Fully Cooked
18.104.22.168 Shelf Stable
5.1.2 Uncured Meat
22.214.171.124 Whole Muscle
5.2 By Meat Type
5.3 By Geography
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Adopted Strategies
6.2 Most Active Companies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 BRF S.A.
7.2 Cargill Inc.
7.3 Cherkizovo Group
7.4 Foster Farms
7.5 Hormel Foods
7.6 Marfrig Group
7.7 National Beef
7.8 Nippon Meat Packers Inc.
7.9 Perdue Farms
7.10 Pilgrims Pride
7.11 Sadia S.A.
7.12 Sanderson Farms Inc.