This webinar will focus on the critical steps in starting up a new cleanroom operation and releasing it for manufacturing. It includes a case study-based approach to dealing with excursion events and establishing control of the cleanroom after a worst case event.
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will focus on starting up a new cleanroom operation covering everything from utilities to environmental monitoring. Routine cleaning and disinfection will also be addressed. Addressing contamination and bringing up the cleanroom after a worst case event will be discussed. Cases studies on bringing up the site after a worst case event will be detailed. Excursion investigations and troubleshooting parameters and suggestions will also be discussed.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The critical steps needed to release the room for manufacturing will be discussed.
- Routine cleaning and disinfection strategies will be covered as well as the latest in equipment and application.
- Establishing control of the cleanroom after a worst case event.
- Excursion events will be discussed and case studies will be covered regarding excursion events.
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to all FDA and EMEA regulated companies that need to validate their cleaning and disinfection programs, including companies in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device fields. The employees who will benefit include:
- QA and QC Managers
- Disinfectant Validation Managers
- Operations Managers
- Cleanroom Managers
- Personnel and contractors that clean and disinfect cleanrooms
- EH&S Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Managers & Environmental Monitoring Managers