“Saudi Arabia HVAC Market By Type, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, discusses the following aspects of HVAC market in Saudi Arabia:
- HVAC Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Direct Expansion Systems and Central HVAC Systems), By End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of HVAC market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, HVAC distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with HVAC distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness Level
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
4.4. Challenges Faced Post Purchase
5. Global HVAC Market Overview
6. Saudi Arabia HVAC Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Direct Expansion Systems and Central HVAC Systems)
6.2.2. By End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Type
6.3.2. By End User
6.3.3. By Region
7. Saudi Arabia Direct Expansion Systems Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Split, Window, Ductable Split, VRF, Cassette and Others)
7.2.2. By End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial)
7.2.3. By Company
7.3. Product Benchmarking Matrix
7.4. Competition Outlook (Current Market Scenario, Growth Prospects and Future Outlook)
8. Saudi Arabia Central HVAC Systems Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Chillers, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Air Handling Units, Fan Coil Units, HVAC Control Systems and Others)
8.2.2. By End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial)
8.2.3. By Company
8.3. Competition Outlook (Current Market Scenario, Growth Prospects and Future Outlook)
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Trane Inc.
15.2.2. Johnson Control International Plc (Al Salem York)
15.2.3. Toshiba Carrier Corporation
15.2.4. LG Shaker Co. Ltd.
15.2.5. Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
15.2.6. Gree Electrical Appliances Inc.
15.2.7. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
15.2.8. Fujitsu Ltd.
15.2.9. Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia LLC
15.2.10. Midea Middle East
15.2.11. Haier Saudi Arabia
15.2.12. Hitachi Saudi Arabia, Ltd.
15.2.13. Petra Engineering Industries Co.
15.2.14. Heating and Air Conditioning Enterprises (HACE)
16. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Trane Inc.
- Johnson Control International Plc (Al Salem York)
- 15.2.4. LG Shaker Co. Ltd.
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
- Gree Electrical Appliances Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia LLC
- Midea Middle East
- Haier Saudi Arabia
- Hitachi Saudi Arabia, Ltd.
- Petra Engineering Industries Co.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Enterprises (HACE)