“Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia:
- Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, Chillers, VRF, Ductable Splits and Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial, Industrial and Residential)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of air conditioners market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, air conditioners distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with air conditioners distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness Level
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
4.3. Customer Brand Satisfaction Level
4.4. Challenges Faced Post Purchase
5. Global Air Conditioners Market Overview
6. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Light Commercial Air Conditioners, Chillers, VRF, Ductable Splits & Others)
6.2.2. By End Use Sector (Commercial, Industrial & Residential)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Saudi Arabia Air Conditioners Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Product Type
6.3.2. By End Use Sector
6.3.3. By Region
7. Saudi Arabia Light Commercial Air Conditioners Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Type (Split Air Conditioners, Window, Cassette & Concealed Ductable Split)
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Split Air Conditioners, Window, Cassette & Concealed Ductable Split)
7.2.2. By Tonnage Capacity
7.2.3. By End Use Sector
7.2.4. By Company
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. Saudi Arabia Chillers Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Air Cooled Scroll, Air Cooled Screw, Centrifugal, etc.)
8.2.2. By End Use Sector (Industrial, Commercial)
8.2.3. By Company
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. Saudi Arabia VRF Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Single Outdoor Unit Cooling Capacity (12HP, 14HP, 20HP, etc.)
9.2.2. By End Use Sector (Industrial, Residential, Commercial)
9.2.3. By Company
9.3. Product Benchmarking
10. Saudi Arabia Ductable Splits Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Tonnage Capacity (11TR, 9TR, 5.5TR & Below, etc.)
10.2.2. By End Use Sector (Residential, Industrial, Commercial)
10.2.3. By Company
10.3. Product Benchmarking
11. Saudi Arabia Other Air Conditioners Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value & Volume
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import & Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Competition Outlook
18.2. Company Profiles
18.2.1. Trane Inc.
18.2.2. Johnson Control International Plc (Al Salem York)
18.2.3. Toshiba Carrier Corporation
18.2.4. Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
18.2.5. LG Shaker Co. Ltd.
18.2.6. Gree Electrical Appliances Inc.
18.2.7. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
18.2.8. Fujitsu Arabia Ltd.
18.2.9. Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia LLC
18.2.10. Midea Middle East
18.2.11. Haier Saudi Arabia
18.2.12. Hitachi Saudi Arabia, Ltd.
18.2.13. Petra Engineering Industries Co.
18.2.14. Heating and Air Conditioning Enterprises (HACE)
19. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Trane Inc.
- Johnson Control International Plc (Al Salem York)
- Toshiba Carrier Corporation
- Zamil Air Conditioners Holding Co. Ltd.
- LG Shaker Co. Ltd.
- Gree Electrical Appliances Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Arabia Ltd.
- Daikin Air Conditioning Saudi Arabia LLC
- Midea Middle East
- Haier Saudi Arabia
- Hitachi Saudi Arabia, Ltd.
- Petra Engineering Industries Co.
- Heating and Air Conditioning Enterprises (HACE)