The Europe Ammunition market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.65% across the forecst period 2018 - 2023.
The recent terror strikes in Paris and Turkey have shaken the European population, thus there will be a spike in gun ownership in the region as the people there begin to doubts on their safety. Gun Sales will remain strong over the next half decade and will register one of the strongest rates of growth in the region. This growth will be led by the Western Europe where there has been a recent spike in terrorism and violence.
Overall the Ammunition market in Europe will get impressive contribution from Eastern Europe, a region except Russia which has been a laggard due to low defence expenditure in the past, is hiking defence expenditure and many of that expenditure involves upgrade of guns, artillery which are mostly of soviet era in the region.
Due to contributions from all parts of the region, Europe will see solid levels of growth in the Ammunition Market and Russia, Germany and France will be the leading spenders in the region.
Key Players: Rheinmetall Defence, Nexter, General Dynamics Corporation, Remington Arms Company, Magtech Ammunition, Ruag Ammotech, among others.
March, 2018: Australian Defence Force to take delivery of artillery ammunition from Germany’s Rheinmetall, as part of the Land 17 Phase 1C.2 Future Artillery Ammunition project
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Detailed analysis on the segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate
- Study on the region and country that are expected to dominate the market
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet in Excel
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information. .
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. EXCUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TRENDS
3.2 Porters Five Force Framework
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. EUROPE AMMUNITION MARKET, SEGMENTED BY TYPE
5.1 Small Caliber
5.2 Medium Caliber
5.3 Large Caliber
5.4 Mortar Gun
5.5 Artillery Gun
6. EUROPE AMMUNITION MARKET , SEGMENTED BY USE
7. EUROPE AMMUNITION MARKET , SEGMENTED BY GEOGRAPHY
8. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
8.2 Market Share Analysis
8.3 Development of Key Players
9. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS (OVERVIEW, PRODUCTS & SERVICES, STRATEGIES)
9.2 ADI Limited
9.3 Rheinmetall Defence
9.4 Alliant Techsystems
9.6 General Dynamics Corporation
9.7 Alliant Techsystems
9.8 BAE Systems PLC.
9.9 Remington Arms Company
9.10 Olin Corporation
9.11 Horady Manufacturing Company
9.12 Magtech Ammunition
9.13 Gobal Ordnance
9.14 CCI Ammunition
9.16 Ruag Ammotech
9.17 Winchester Ammunition
- ADI Limited
- Rheinmetall Defence
- Alliant Techsystems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Alliant Techsystems
- BAE Systems PLC.
- Remington Arms Company
- Olin Corporation
- Horady Manufacturing Company
- Magtech Ammunition