The South America In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity market is expected to witness a CAGR of close to 10% till 2023. South American countries have been experiencing extremely tough economic conditions for the past few years and the situation is expected to be tough at least till 2017. The commodity price crash has severely affected the balances of the various countries, which are commodity-exporting countries. A political and economic imbalance especially in Brazil, which is the biggest economy of the region, has hurt the overall aviation market in the region.
But the region despite tough economic conditions is seeing a spurt in tourism due to heavy currency depreciation and major events like the Olympics. These coming up events are expected to permanently increase the average number of tourists arriving in the region. As a whole, the market for IFE in South America, despite tough economic conditions, is expected to see a decent rate of growth over the coming 5 years.
The South America Aviation industry is expected to be one of the fastest growing aviation markets in the world till 2030 and this will be the major driver affecting the IFE market directly. The growth will come mostly from increased trade and tourism with US going into the future.
Key Developments in the Market:
September 2017: Embraer selected Meggitt Polymers & Composites and KID-Systeme as its new inflight entertainment and connectivity (IFEC) system suppliers for the E-Jets E2, the second generation of the E-Jets family of commercial aircraft
Key Players: Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Rockwell Collins and Amadeus IT Group among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Provides Latest Insights into the South American IFEC market.
- Analysing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Provides Latest Insights into the South American commercial airline's IFEC prefrences and practices.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Executive Summary
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Phases
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Latest Trends and Technologies
3.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s 5 Force Analysis
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. INFLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTIVITY MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
6. INFLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTIVITY MARKET BY FIT
7. INFLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTIVITY MARKET BY CLASS
7.1 First Class
7.2 Business Class
7.3 Economy Class
8. INFLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT AND CONNECTIVITY MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Share Analysis
10. KEY VENDOR ANALYSIS
10.1 Viasat, Inc
10.2 Amadeus IT Group
10.3 GEE Media
10.4 Panasonic Avionics Corporation
10.7 Thales Group
10.8 Rockwell Collins
10.9 Zodiac Aerospace
10.11 Honeywell International
10.12 Stellar Entertainment
10.13 UTC Aerospace Systems