This downstream energy sector report, “Oil Refining Industry in Germany” is a complete source of information on Germany crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Germany and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2017
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2017
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2017.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country’s Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies’ business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
This product will take 2 business days to dispatch once the order is placed.
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to Germany Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in Germany
3.1 Germany Refining Market Snapshot, 2017
3.2 Role of Germany in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Europe and Global Refining Capacity, 2017
3.2.2 Germany Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Europe and Global, 2017
4 Germany Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 Germany Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 Germany Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in Germany Refining Sector
5 Germany Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2024
5.1 Germany Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.1 Germany Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.2 Germany Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.3 Germany Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.4 Germany LPG Demand Forecast to 2024
5.2 Germany Refined Products Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.1 Germany Gasoline Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.2 Germany Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.3 Germany Kerosene Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.4 Germany LPG Production Forecast to 2024
6 Germany Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2024
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in Germany
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 Germany Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.3 Germany Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.4 Germany Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.5 Germany Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.6 Germany Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2024
7 Germany Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in Germany
7.2.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies Germany Refining Companies
8.1 Germany Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2024
9 Royal Dutch Shell Company Profile
9.1 Royal Dutch Shell Key Information
9.2 Royal Dutch Shell Company Overview
9.3 Royal Dutch Shell Business Description
9.4 Royal Dutch Shell SWOT Analysis
9.5 Royal Dutch Shell Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.6 Royal Dutch Shell Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.7 Royal Dutch Shell Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Germany Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Germany Refining Industry Updates
12 Germany Refining Industry Deals
12.1 Detailed Deal Summary