This downstream energy sector report, “Oil Refining Industry in Spain” is a complete source of information on Spain crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Spain and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2017
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2017
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2017.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country’s Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies’ business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
This product will take 2 business days to dispatch once the order is placed.
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to Spain Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in Spain
3.1 Spain Refining Market Snapshot, 2017
3.2 Role of Spain in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Europe and Global Refining Capacity, 2017
3.2.2 Spain Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Europe and Global, 2017
4 Spain Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 Spain Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 Spain Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in Spain Refining Sector
5 Spain Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2024
5.1 Spain Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.1 Spain Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.2 Spain Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.3 Spain Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.4 Spain LPG Demand Forecast to 2024
5.2 Spain Refined Products Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.1 Spain Gasoline Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.2 Spain Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.3 Spain Kerosene Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.4 Spain LPG Production Forecast to 2024
6 Spain Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2024
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in Spain
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 Spain Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.3 Spain Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.4 Spain Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.5 Spain Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.6 Spain Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2024
7 Spain Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in Spain
7.2.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies Spain Refining Companies
8.1 Spain Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2024
9 Repsol SA Company Profile
9.1 Repsol SA Key Information
9.2 Repsol SA Company Overview
9.3 Repsol SA Business Description
9.4 Repsol SA SWOT Analysis
9.5 Repsol SA Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.6 Repsol SA Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.7 Repsol SA Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Spain Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Spain Refining Industry Updates
12 Spain Refining Industry Deals
12.1 Detailed Deal Summary