Did you know?
- Bell Medical Inc. has specialised in the distribution of anesthesia machines and supplies in the United States since 1975.
- Arik Belisha is Manager, Anesthesia, Respiratory & Critical Care at Israeli distributor, Gil Medical Ltd.
- Magal Healthcare Pvt Ltd is one of the leading anesthesia equipment distributors in India.
- Eden Medical (UK) Ltd offer a range of different anesthesia products giving hospitals a wide choice of options needed to disperse anesthetics for difficult intubations through to routine intubations.
- MedXus’ portfolio of products spans the areas of anesthesia, critical care and emergency medicine and the Company is proud to represent leading multinational brand names in these fields in New Zealand.
- Pharmamed-Mado d.o.o. is a future-oriented company whose vision is to continue being the first choice for anesthesiology and intensive care products in the Slovenian market.
- Burke & Burke SpA, an Italian specialist in anesthesia, ventilation and monitoring systems is constantly looking for new partners.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Anesthesia & Critical Care Equipment, Devices & Disposables Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the top 100 distributors of anesthesia and critical care equipment, devices and disposables worldwide. These major companies have a deep knowledge of their respective marketplaces and partner with both established and up-and-coming manufacturers worldwide to bring their innovative, high quality products to customers right across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America. Thanks to years of experience and personal relationships with both Government and privately-owned hospitals, they are well positioned to test and introduce new products and technologies. They are always looking for new suppliers and new products.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Anesthesia & Critical Care Equipment, Devices & Disposables Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is essential for manufacturers of anesthesia and critical care equipment, devices and disposables wishing to expand internationally and looking to identify, evaluate and contact the 100 leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) Venture & Development Capital Companies
‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Anesthesia & Critical Care Equipment, Devices & Disposables Worldwide’ is of great value to venture and development capital companies looking for new opportunities for investment.
4) Industry Associations
This report is also ideal for industry associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of anesthesia and critical care equipment, devices and disposables such as Bay State Anesthesia, Inc. but this exciting new report looks at all 100 of the top distributors worldwide - companies like:
- FGL S.A. de C.V. - Founded in 1975, FGL S.A. de C.V. distributes devices and equipment for anesthesia in Mexico. The Company has a portfolio of 1,200 products including anesthesia kits, breathings bags, breathings circuits, cannulas, connectors, endobronchial tubes, endotracheal tubes, esophageal stethoscopes, facemasks, intubation stylets and laryngoscopes. The Company currently represents numerous leading brands e.g. Ambu A/S, Molecular Products Group Ltd, Prodol Meditec, Smiths Medical etc.. FGL S.A. de C.V. has branches in Monterrey, Guadalajara and Merida, ensuring nationwide coverage. The Company has 56 employees and is led by Francisco Garcia Lara, Operations Director.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
- Location Status
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthineers, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in over forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
- Bay State Anesthesia, Inc.
- Bell Medical Inc.
- Burke & Burke SpA
- Eden Medical (UK) Ltd
- FGL S.A. de C.V.
- Gil Medical Ltd.
- Magal Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Pharmamed-Mado d.o.o.