This new 464-page report provides analysis of the global clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of clinical chemistry immunodiagnostic testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Overview of the clinical significance and market needs for major Chemistry, TDM, Endocrine, Cancer, Immunoprotein, and Abused Drug assays, including listings of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products.
- Operating characteristics and features of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic systems.
- Current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic technologies, including monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, dry chemistry, biosensors, robotics, molecular diagnostics and others.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers of clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic products, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
Contains 464 pages and 48 tables
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher