Epinephrine autoinjectors are hand-held medical devices used by those who have severe allergies. Epinephrine injections are commonly used against life threatening allergic reactions caused by stings, insect bites or medications. Epinephrine injections are available as prefilled automatic injection device with the hormone in the liquid form. The major factors contributing to the growth of the epinephrine autoinjectors includes, the growing prevalence of allergies, demand for autoinjectors instead of conventional syringes and increased focus of the major leading players towards development of chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free epinephrine auto-injectors. However, high cost of autoinjectors and regulatory hurdles can hinder the epinephrine growth opportunities.
Moreover, Patient’s assistance programs carried out for uninsured person, continuous product modification and demand for automatic injection devices to further create growth opportunities for the epinephrine autoinjectors market
North America has the largest market share in the epinephrine autoinjectors market on account of improved healthcare infrastructure, adoption of high cost autoinjectors rather in contrast to conventional injecting methods. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising number of people afflicted with various allergies and increasing awareness about epinephrine autoinjectors among the end-users.
The report on epinephrine autoinjector market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global epinephrine autoinjector market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global epinephrine autoinjector market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global epinephrine autoinjector market is segmented on the basis of dosage and end-user.
Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
- 0.15 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
- 0.3 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
- 0.5 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
- Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Mylan Inc.
- ALK Abello
- Sanofi SA
- Lincoln Medical Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Antares Pharma Inc.
- Hospira Inc.
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of epinephrine autoinjector market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in epinephrine autoinjector market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global epinephrine autoinjector market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market
4. Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
4.1. 0.15 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
4.2. 0.3 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
4.3. 0.5 Mg Epinephrine Autoinjector
5. Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by End-User
6. Global Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Region 2018-2024
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
6.1.2. North America Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by End-user
6.1.3. North America Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Country
6.2.1. Europe Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
6.2.2. Europe Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by End-user
6.2.3. Europe Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Country
6.3.1. Asia-Pacific Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
6.3.2. Asia-Pacific Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by End-user
6.3.3. Asia-Pacific Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Country
6.4.1. RoW Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Dosage
6.4.2. RoW Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by End-user
6.4.3. RoW Epinephrine Autoinjector Market by Sub-region
7. Company Covered
7.1. Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC
7.2. Mylan Inc.
7.3. ALK Abello
7.4. Sanofi Sa
7.5. Lincoln Medical Ltd
7.6. Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd
7.7. Antares Pharma Inc.
7.8. Hospira Inc.