This report aims to help companies find the solution to lower the production cost and heighten the production efficiency of some kinds of fertilizer, through the technology investigation of producers, universities, and research institutes in China.
Key targets include urea, ammonia, slow (control) release fertilizer, stabilized fertilizer, compound fertilizer, and water-soluble fertilizer.
Introduction and methodology
1 Technology of urea and ammonia
1.1 Ammonia existing technology and equipment
1.2 Research institutes with new ammonia technology
1.3 Urea existing technology and equipment
1.4 Companies and research institutes with new urea technology
2 Technology of slow (controlled) release fertilizer and stabilized fertilizer
2.1 Existing technology
2.2 Research institutes with new technology
3 Technology of compound fertilizer
3.1 Existing technology
3.2 Companies with new technology of compound fertilizer
3.3 Institutes with new technology of compound fertilizer
4 Technology of water-soluble fertilizer
List of Tables
Table 1.1-1 Comparison of coal-water mixture gasification process
Table 1.1-2 Comparison of acid gas removal technology
Table 1.1-3 Comparison of gas purification process
Table 1.1-4 Comparison of ammonia synthesis converter
Table 1.3-1 Urea technology comparison
List of Figures:
Figure 1.3-1 Block diagram of ammonia stripping process
Figure 1.4-1 Flow sheet of HP circulation section
Figure 1.4-2 Flow sheet of improved circulation section (with MP stripping system)
Figure 3.3-1 Synergistic compound fertilizer
- Anchun International Holdings Ltd.
- Beijing Funghan Engineering Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Zhongliansheng Chemical Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Chengda Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Yangmei Zhengyuan Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Newyangfeng Fertilizer Stock Co., Ltd.
- Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing GoodChina Chemical Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Batian Ecotypic Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Shijiazhuang Huayi Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Stanley Agriculture Group Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Yuntianhua Co., Ltd.