Overview:Gain the insights and skills to know where your business stands today and where it's heading tomorrow.
In today's unpredictable business environment, strategic leadership is not just for top management alone. It's for:
- Managers who want to increase their competitive advantage by anticipating their customers' priorities, needs and expectations
- Managers who want to distinguish operational data from strategic data, creatively develop sources of information and increase their staffs' flexibility and responsiveness
- Managers who want to broaden their perspective, improve flexibility without compromising quality and increase their department's value to the organization
- Every manager who wants to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness!
Here's where you'll learn to anticipate, initiate and manage change for maximum competitiveness...stay on course while constantly redefining and refocusing your department's goals in order to hit a moving target...and determine where your unit is headed, as you take into account the multiple groups your decisions will impact.
Prepare to make a transition. Instead of being buried in your department's ongoing activities, you'll become an innovator able to add value to your organization, its customers and stakeholders. This course will provide you with the skills required to move your team or department forward decisively.
Why you should Attend:By participating, you will be able to even more effectively:
- Inspire and direct your team to greater readiness and competitiveness
- Add value to your organization by understanding the needs of your customers
- Anticipate, create and encourage change
- Spot opportunities for successful strategic alliances
- Become an innovative, visionary leader
- Establish a strategic culture
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses in your work unit
- Keep your unit moving forward
- Take risks with confidence
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members’ and team’s performance!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Crossing the line to strategic effectiveness
- Learning the strategic leadership approach
- Vision and strategic leadership
- Becoming an effective leader
- Building influence through communication
- Understanding the role of teams
- Managing change with action-oriented skills
SpeakerChris DeVany is the founder and president of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide, a firm which focuses on management and organization development. Pinnacle's clients include global organizations such as Visa International, Cadence Design Systems, Coca Cola, Sprint, Microsoft, Aviva Insurance, Schlumberger and over 500 other organizations in 22 countries. He also has consulted to government agencies from the United States, the Royal Government of Saudi Arabia, Canada, Cayman Islands and the United Kingdom.
Who Should Attend
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor