This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations on graphene nanotubes-based anti-static coatings used for storage tanks, anti-fingerprint coatings for electronic displays, anti-corrosive coatings with improved toughness, white coating materials made using cellulose nanofibrils, and coatings for improving stability of lithium metal anodes.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
Recent Innovations in Coating Technologies
- Graphene Nanotubes-based Anti-static Coating for Storage Tanks
- Spray-on Anti-fingerprint Coating for Glass and Plastic Display Surfaces
- High Toughness Anti-corrosive Coating Using Modified Epoxy Resin with Carboxyl
- Cellulose Nanofibrils as Biocompatible White Coating Materials
- Stable Coating for Lithium Metal Anode to Achieve High Performing Lithium-ion Batteries
- Industry Interactions