This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts trends in a series of developments associated with smart windows, biofuels, and construction waste recycling. It also focuses on innovations in ergonomics and 3D printed corneas for transplantation.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
Advancements in Smart Windows, Biofuels, Waste Recycling, Ophthalmic Products, and Ergonomics
- Novel Window Halves Noise When Open
- Novel Approach for Accurate Design of Microbes to Produce Biofuel
- Conversion of Construction Waste into Activated Carbon
- 3D Printed Corneas for Transplantation
- Electronic Stool Improves Ergonomic Sitting