This Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations in intelligent gas hydrate management for efficient hydrocarbons extraction, permanent pipeline connection, development of enhanced material for oil and gas applications, such as, superhard material drill bit inserts and super-adsorbent nanomaterials for effective gases separation. The TOE further covers solutions that enable oil spill cleaning such as bioremediation packs, sponge-like material for effective oil spill remediation. The TOE also focuses on solutions developed for better well interventions like smart and real- time coil tubing solutions.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Drill Bit Inserts, Gases Separation, Efficient Hydrocarbons Extraction, Oil Spill Response, Coiled Tubing and Leak Detection
- Novel Superhard Material for Drill Bit Inserts
- Super-adsorbent Nanomaterials for Gas Separation
- Leading-edge Software Technology Prevents Gas Hydrates Formation
- Innovative Material for Effective Oil Spill Response
- Novel Sealing Technology Improves Safety of Pipeline Networks
- Intelligent Coiled Tubing for Better Monitoring and Visualization
- Monitoring Coiled Tubing in Real Time
- Real-Time Coil Tubing Lateral Entry Monitoring
- Bioremediation for Oil Spills
- Small Leak Detection Solution
- Industry Contacts