The Steel for Rail Outlook 2019-2030 Report will be available as a PPT (converted to a PDF format) and MS Excel Database and will have two distinct sections.
Part 1 (PPT converted to PDF) of the report will describe the current market and outlook for steel for rail. It will have seven chapters.
Chapters 1 and 2 will provide an executive summary and an overview of the rail steel segment. They will describe the current market size and growth, the industry structure, pricing structure, key trends, outlook and opportunities, and issues, risks and challenges.
Chapter 3 will discuss recent developments with a focus on deliveries, contracts awarded by transit authorities/contractors for the purchase of rail steel, investment announcements, capacity additions and new entrants.
Chapter 4 will provide the segment outlook and indicate projections for demand for rail steel between 2018 and 2030. It will discuss key growth drivers, market projections and steel requirements for 1,000 upcoming rail projects (2018-2030), list high growth markets for rail steel (top 25 countries in terms of demand), and provide an analysis of the project pipeline and opportunities by expected delivery (up to 2022, 2022-2027 and 2027-2030). It will also list open tenders for the procurement of rail steel.
Chapter 5 will provide projections for demand for steel for rail works for various modes including metro rail/subway/MRT/rapid transit, high speed rail (HSR), light rail/LRT/tram/streetcar, monorail/automated people mover (APM), commuter rail/suburban rail, and inter-city/inter-country/passenger rail.
Chapter 6 will provide a region-wise outlook and demand for steel during 2018-2030. Six regions will be covered: North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Chapter 7 will discuss the competitive landscape in the steel for the rail industry. It will provide the current market shares of the players, player profiles, existing production capacity and expansion plans.
Part 2 (an MS Excel database) of the report will provide detailed and up-to-date information on the upcoming 1,000 rail projects. Details covered for each project will include the system name and location (city, country), owner and operator, mode, type of project (greenfield/brownfield), planned network length, planned stations, project cost, consultants (studies, planning, design, etc.), contractors (civil works), expected date of completion, current status and key contact person.
PART 1: INDUSTRY OVERVIEW AND OUTLOOK
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Overview
- Current Market Size and Growth
- Industry Structure
- Rail Steel Standards
- Pricing Structure
- Key Trends
- Outlook and Opportunities
- Issues, Risks and Challenges
3. Recent Developments
- Recent Deliveries
- Recent Contracts Awarded
- Recent Investment Announcements
- Recent Capacity Additions
- Recent Entrants
4. Outlook and Projections 2018-2030
- Growth Drivers
- Market Projections and Rail Steel Requirements for Upcoming
- 1,000 Rail Projects (2018-2030)
- High Growth Markets (top 25 countries for demand for rail steel)
- Analysis of Project Pipeline and Opportunities by Expected Delivery
- (upto 2022, 2022-2027 and 2027-2030)
- Open Tenders
- Outlook and Opportunities
5. Mode-wise Requirements for Steel by 2030
- Metro Rail/Subway/MRT/Rapid Transit
- High Speed Rail (HSR)
- Light Rail/LRT/Tram/Streetcar
- Monorail/Automated people mover (APM)
- Commuter Rail/Suburban Rail
- Inter-city/Inter Country/Passenger Rail
6. Region-wise Outlook and Projections 2018-2030
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
7. Competitive Landscape
- Current Market Shares
- Player Profiles
- Production Capacity
- Expansion Plans
- PART 2: DATABASE OF PROJECT PIPELINE IN MS EXCEL
- Project Name
- Type of Project (Greenfield/Brownfield)
- Transport Mode
- Developer/Operator/Contract Awarding Authority
- Planned Network Length
- Planned Stations
- Expected Date of Completion
- Project Cost
- Consultants (studies, planning, design, etc.)
- Contractors (civil works)
- Current Status
- Key Contact