The "Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2017-2022", report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods retail sales in different product categories across Asia-Pacific.
Considerable decline in the sales in major APAC luxury markets including Japan, Hong Kong, and Malaysia led to a minimal growth in the overall APAC luxury market over the past five years. Regional luxury sales registered a CAGR of 1.2% during the period 2012-2017 to reach US$98.5 billion in 2017, from US$92.8 billion in 2012. However, sales are forecast to grow at a healthy CAGR of 6.1% during 2017-2022 to reach US$132.6 billion by 2022 on the back of recovering sales in the Japan, Malaysia, and Hong Kong markets, coupled with considerable growth in the Chinese market, which is forecast to surpass Japan to become the largest luxury market in the region.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2022 by country and 12 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, personal care, communication equipment, stationery, tobacco, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors
- Luxury goods retail sales and fastest-growing markets for Luxury goods channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major Luxury goods operators and their Luxury goods sales and trading update analysis, recent key events.
- As growth speeds up the APAC luxury market will reach US$132.6 billion by 2022
- China set to overtake Japan as the largest APAC luxury market by 2022
- Counterfeit market still poses a threat to luxury sales growth
- Online channel is gaining popularity in the region for luxury sales.
Get immediate access to:
- Reliable Luxury goods retail sales data in Asia-Pacific for 2017 with forecasts for 2022 with information on largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of Luxury goods retail sales data for major markets to identify target categories and develop growth plans
- Learn from Luxury goods retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the Luxury goods retail landscape
- Choose partners, understand the competition, with data and analysis of major Luxury goods retailers, including market shares, trading performance, locations, travel retail strategy for each.
- Executive Summary
- Regional Analysis
- Country Analysis
- Sector Analysis
- Case Study
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Trends
- Mergers & Acquisitions