Moreover, supportive government initiatives, rising per capita income and declining prices of modular switches are some of the other factors that are expected to positively influence the electrical switches market in India during forecast period. Some of the major players operating in India electrical switches market are Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd., Legrand India Pvt. Ltd, Havells India Ltd., GM Modular Pvt. Ltd Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India Ltd., Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd., Philips Lighting India Limited, Wipro Enterprises Private Ltd., ABB India Limited, GoldMedal Electricals Pvt. Ltd., etc.
“India Electrical Switches Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of electrical switches in market in India:
- Electrical Switches Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Modular and Non-Modular), By Application (Residential and Non-Residential)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of electrical switches in market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, electrical switches distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with electrical switches distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Electrical Switches Market Overview
5. Voice of Customer
5.1. Switch Users, By Type
5.2. Modular Switch, By Price Range
5.3. Modular Switch, By Satisfaction of Current Switches
5.4. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5.5. Modular Switch, By Availability
6. India Electrical Switches Market Landscape
7. India Electrical Switches Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Modular and Non-Modular)
7.2.2. By Application (Residential and Non-Residential)
7.2.3. By Region (North, East, West & South)
7.2.4. By Company
8. India Electrical Switches Market Attractiveness Index
8.1. By Type
8.2. By Application
8.3. By Region
9. India Modular Electrical Switches Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
9.2.2. By Region
9.2.3. By Company
10. India Non-Modular Electrical Switches Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application
10.2.2. By Region
10.2.3. By Company
11. Market Dynamics
11.1. Impact Analysis
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Price Point Analysis
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. India Economic Profile
17. Trade Dynamics
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Competitive Benchmarking
18.2. Company Profiles
18.2.1. Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.2. Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.3. Havells India Ltd.
18.2.4. GM Modular Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.5. Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India Ltd.
18.2.6. Wipro Enterprise Private Ltd.
18.2.7. Philips Lighting India Limited
18.2.8. ABB India Limited
18.2.9. Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.10. GoldMedal Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
19. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd.
- Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.
- Havells India Ltd.
- GM Modular Pvt. Ltd.
- Honeywell Electrical Devices and Systems India Ltd.
- Wipro Enterprise Private Ltd.
- Philips Lighting India Limited
- ABB India Limited
- Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- GoldMedal Electricals Pvt. Ltd.