Moreover, new models launched by leading three-wheeler companies is expected to aid the growth of India three-wheeler market in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in India three-wheeler market are Bajaj Auto Limited, Piaggio & C. SpA, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., Atul Auto Limited, TVS Motor Company Limited, Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd, Lohia Auto Industries, Scooters India Limited, Clean Motion and Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.
“India Three-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Fuel Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of three-wheeler market in India:
- Three-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Electric and Petrol/CNG)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of three-wheeler market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, three-wheeler distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with three-wheeler distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Influencer of Purchase
4.3. Brand Switching Attributes
4.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
5. India Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier & Load Carrier)
5.2.2. By Fuel Type (Diesel, Petrol/CNG & Electric)
5.2.3. By Company
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. Model-Wise Sales
6. India Passenger Carrier Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Seating Capacity
6.3. India Wide-Body Three-Wheeler Market Size & Forecast
6.4. India City-Segment Three-Wheeler Market Size & Forecast
7. India Load Carrier Three-Wheeler Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Load Capacity
8. India Three-Wheeler Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. SWOT Analysis
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Bajaj Auto Limited
14.2. Piaggio & C. SpA.
14.3. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
14.4. Atul Auto Limited
14.5. TVS Motor Company Limited
14.6. Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd
14.7. Lohia Auto Industries
14.8. Scooters India Limited
14.9. Clean Motion
14.10. Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Piaggio & C. SpA.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Atul Auto Limited
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Saera Electric Auto Pvt. Ltd
- Lohia Auto Industries
- Scooters India Limited
- Clean Motion
- Kinetic Green Energy & Power Solutions Ltd.