According to “UAE Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” dietary supplements market is projected to surpass $ 139 million by 2023. Growth in the market is led by rising trend of gyms and wellness centres, increasing health concerns regarding lifestyle disorders among individuals, and growing millennial population in the country. Moreover, rising government focus towards spreading health awareness is further expected to steer growth in the UAE dietary supplements market during the forecast period.
Some of the major players operating in the UAE dietary supplements market are Bayer Middle East L.L.C, Pfizer International Corporation (Dubai Branch), Vitabiotics Ltd., NOW Health Group, Inc., The Nature's Bounty Co., Iovate Health Sciences International Inc., Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries P.S.C., Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc., MusclePharm Corporation and Abbott laboratories S.A.
“UAE Dietary Supplements Market By Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of dietary supplements in market in UAE:
- Dietary Supplements Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Vitamins & Minerals, Herbal, Protein, & Others), By Sales Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores/Other specialty stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Traditional Grocery Stores, & Non-Store based Retailing)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of dietary supplements market in UAE
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, dietary supplements distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with dietary supplements distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Unaided Brand Awareness
4.2. Aided Brand Awareness
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
4.4. Sources of Awareness
5. Global Dietary Supplements Market Overview
6. UAE Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Vitamin & Mineral Dietary Supplements, Herbal Dietary Supplements, Protein Dietary Supplements and Other Dietary Supplements)
6.2.2. By Sales Channel (Pharmacies/Drug Stores/Other Specialty Stores, Supermarket /Hypermarket, Traditional Grocery Stores & Non-store based Retailing)
6.2.3. By Region
6.2.4. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Type
6.3.2. By Region
7. UAE Vitamin & Mineral Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Region
7.2.2. By Weight/Packaging Size
7.3. Pricing Analysis
8. UAE Protein Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Region
8.2.2. By Weight/Packaging Size
8.3. Pricing Analysis
9. UAE Herbal Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Region
9.2.2. By Weight/Packaging Size
9.3. Pricing Analysis
10. UAE Other Dietary Supplements Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Pricing Analysis
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import & Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. UAE Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. Competition Outlook
17.2. Company Profiles
17.2.1. Bayer Middle East L.L.C
17.2.2. Pfizer International Corporation (Dubai Branch)
17.2.3. Vitabiotics Ltd.
17.2.4. NOW Health Group, Inc.
17.2.5. The Nature's Bounty Co.
17.2.6. Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
17.2.7. Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries P.S.C.
17.2.8. Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc.
17.2.9. MusclePharm Corporation
17.2.10. Abbott laboratories S.A.
18. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Bayer Middle East L.L.C
- Pfizer International Corporation (Dubai Branch)
- Vitabiotics Ltd.
- NOW Health Group, Inc.
- The Nature's Bounty Co.
- Iovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries P.S.C.
- Glanbia Performance Nutrition, Inc.
- MusclePharm Corporation
- Abbott laboratories S.A.