1h Free Analyst TimeFinTrack: June 2018 - Tracking innovation in financial services
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Every month, FinTrack will showcase the latest innovations from financial providers around the world. Each innovation is assessed and rated on key criteria, providing you with valuable insight.
The provision of financial services is constantly evolving, with new technology having a particularly significant impact. Innovations such as digital delivery, AI, biometrics, and robo-advice are enabling providers around the world to offer new and improved services to customers that will improve the way they manage their finances. The growing availability of these technologies is also making it easier than ever for new entrants to develop their own propositions and challenge the established providers.
- Alipay launches blockchain-based remittance service.
- ProtectMyPeople is a UK-based group life insurance comparison site.
- Revolut offers third-party integration for its business accounts with Revolut Connect.
- Northern Trust receives two blockchain patents.
Reasons to buy
- Keep up to date with the latest innovations from your competitors.
- Develop cutting-edge product and channel strategies.
- Identify the latest trends in the delivery of financial services.
Table of Contents
- Consumer Payments
- Alipay launches blockchain-based remittance service
- BBVA tests selfie payment service
- WhatsApp to launch payment service in India
- General Insurance
- ProtectMyPeople is a UK-based group life insurance comparison site
- Zeguro targets the SME space with cyber cover
- Laka has created a new bike insurance model
- Retail Banking
- Revolut offers third-party integration for its business accounts with Revolut Connect
- ABN Amro adds machine learning technology to combat money laundering
- Wealth Management
- Northern Trust receives two blockchain patents
- B21 launches cryptocurrency wealth management app
- HSBC launches exclusive concierge service
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- ABN Amro
- Northern Trust