The report titled "India Brandy Market Overview, 2018-2023" provides deep analysis of the Indian Brandy market with size in terms of both value and volume of overall brandy market, regular brandy market, premium & super premium brandy market and also provides market share of different segments. The report formed by segregating data from various sources and various time frame. It consists of various historic data and based on current situation of market and key factors provides forecast based on best suitable method. Which could defiantly be helpful in identifying the market segments which are driving growth. The report also consists of profiles of leading companies.
The Indian brandy market is highly concentrated in south and accounts for market share of more than 1/3rd of Indian brandy market by region consumption. Despite only high presence in south Brandy manages to secure second position in Indian alcoholic beverages market behind whisky. The companies in Indian brandy market have started focusing on the other regions. Brandy is promoted as a healthy drink which also provides many health benefits and cures different diseases. The brandy market is slowly shifting towards premiumization which will reduce the regular brands consumption in near future, while Indian Brandy companies are finding it hard to make consumers switch to premium brands as Indian is a price sensitive country and any change in price highly affects the sales.
Objective of the study:
- To present an Indian Overview on Indian Brandy industry.
- To analyse and forecast the India Brandy market size, in terms of value.
- To analyse and forecast the India Brandy market size, in terms of volume.
- To define, classify and forecast Brandy market on the basis of segments by company, by region, by distribution channel.
- To strategically profile leading players, which are operating in the Brandy industry of India.
Approach for the Report:
1. The researchers performed primary as well as secondary research for this study. Initially, a list of manufacturers and suppliers operating in the Brandy market of India were sourced through secondary sources. With the identified companies and consumers, primary research was carried out which included conducting online surveys, competitor analysis and exhaustive personal interviews - both face to face as well as telephonic basis, to extract maximum information from participants like industry executives/ distributors or consumers. Primary research gave us an idea of company revenues, export, pricing, geographical presence, channel partner model, USP etc. and also helped us to identify various small players who otherwise have less presence on the web.
2. The report seeks secondary data from third-party sources such as published articles, company websites, magazine articles, associations, trade journals, annual reports, government official websites and other paid database sources. In addition, data is also mined from a host of reports in our repository, as well as a number of paid databases of Indian government. Using both primary and secondary information, Bonafide Research calculated the market size through a bottom-up approach, where manufacturers’ value sales data for different types of Brandy were recorded and subsequently forecasted for the future years.
Scope of the Report:
“India Brandy Market overview, 2018- 2023” discusses the following aspects of Brandy market in India:
- Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook by Value & Forecast
- Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook by Volume & Forecast
- Indian Brandy Market Outlook by Value, Volume & Forecast
- Indian Regular brandy market by value, by volume and forecast
- Indian Premium Brandy market by value, by volume and forecast
- Indian Brandy market share by company, by region, by distribution channel.
1. Executive Summary
2. Indian Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook
2.1. Market Size
2.1.1. By Value
2.1.2. By Volume
2.1.3. By Average Selling Price
2.2. Market Share
2.2.1. By Region (Alcohol Consumption)
2.2.2. By Demographics
2.2.3. By Distribution Channels
3. India Brandy Market outlook
3.1. Market Size
3.1.1. By Value
3.1.2. By Volume
3.1.3. By ASP
3.2. Market Share
3.2.1. By Company
3.2.2. By Region
3.2.3. By Distribution Channel
3.3. Regular brandy Market
3.3.1. Market Size
22.214.171.124. By Value
126.96.36.199. By Volume
3.4. Premium & Super Premium Brandy Market
3.4.1. Market Size
188.8.131.52. By Value
184.108.40.206. By Volume
4. Product Price Variant Analysis
5. Trade Dynamics
6. Company Profile
6.1. United Spirit Limited (Diageo Group)
6.2. Radico khaitan Limited
6.3. Allied Blenders and Distillers Private Limited
6.4. John Distilleries Private Limited
6.5. Tilaknagar Industries Limited
Brandy: One of the not so popular top contenders of Indian Alcoholic market
Despite being not so popular in many regions of India, Brandy holds the second place in Indian Alcoholic beverages market. The only ahead of Brandy is Whisky which occupies more than 1/3rd of the Indian alcoholic beverages market.
According to the report, Brandy is the second most consumed drink in Indian alcoholic beverages market with a market share of more than 15%. The Indian brandy market size by volume was around 48 million cases in year 2011-12. Brandy primarily being a winter drink which provides warmness to your body on consumption is surprisingly not much consumed the cold region of India in northern and eastern states having severe winters and is mostly consumed in southern states. Southern states account for more than 2/3rd of total brandy consumption. The past few years observed changing preferences of Indian consumers were traditional whisky consumers have started consuming brandy for a change of taste and to have some more heavy dose of alcohol. With growing popularity of brandy in North and other region the Indian brandy market is expected to achieve new heights in near future.
Brandy in many regions is promoted as a medicine for many common diseases. Many researches have stated that a moderate consumption of Brandy can Boosts Immune System, Induces Sleep, Improves Heart Health, Treats Cancer, treats cold and cough, etc. While few researchers deny many of the above benefits. Still the quantity required to be consumed for many of the above disease and its consumption patterns are unknown. While over consumption of Brandy could lead to Hangover, can damage your liver, kidney, heart, and other organs, create alcohol addiction which would hinder your psychological health as well as nervous system.
Brandy ranks second after whisky in Alcoholic Beverages market despite not much awareness in north, west and eastern states of India. This is due to very high consumption of brandy in the south region. Tamil Nadu is observed to the most brandy consuming state of India. With Increasing popularity of south movies in other regions of India the popularity and awareness of Brandy is also increasing in other states. While promotion of brandy forbetter health and cure may also boost the consumption.With increasing consumption in other states brandy market expects a bright market in near future and the market share of brandy is expected to further increase in Indian alcoholic beverages market.