Focus of Manufacturers on Cost Cutting and Business Process Improvement Driving the Market Growth
To remain productive and competitive, manufacturers are adopting creative and energy-efficient ways to conserve resources, improve recycling levels, and develop new generations of materials. The seamless integration of hardware and software is enabling manufacturing industries to reduce wastage, lower accident rates, and produce robust as well as accurate products in an economically profitable way. These systems offer better monitoring and maintenance options, thereby, reducing glitches in the manufacturing process. With technologies, like DCS, PLC, SCADA, and MES, the automation equipment have become more sophisticated and can perform more complex actions at a comparatively low operating cost. Also, coupled with advances in the sensor technology, these technologies have started the era of smart packaging, which results in an improvement in manufacturing processes.
North America is the Key Market for Cosmetic Packaging Machinery
The United States is a hub for cosmetic products and is known for innovative and quality products. The consumers in the United States are seeking out products geared toward their specific needs and preferences.
The country has the footprint of many multinational companies, such as Revlon, MAC Cosmetics, Avon, and L’Oreal. The United States is the biggest market for skin care products, including anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products. North America accounts for the third-largest market share, due to the high-level of penetration of packaging machinery in the region.
The formation of the Advanced Manufacturing Partnership (AMP) is an initiative, undertaken by the United States to make the industry, universities, and the federal government invests in the emerging technologies. This initiative has helped the country gain a competitive edge in the global economy, by investing in packaging equipment, which is used in the final line of production
Key Developments in the Market
- March 2018 - Leonard Green & Partners has completed the acquisition of the US-based packaging machinery company ProMach from AEA Investors. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, and it is reported that the management team and employees of the acquired business will continue to operate from their facilities across the globe.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To analyze various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Changing Lifestyle of Consumers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Stringent Government Regulations
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining power of Buyers
4.5.3 Degree of Competition
4.5.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.5 Threat of Substitute Products
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Machine Type
5.1.1 Form/Fill/Seal Machinery
5.1.2 Labelling Machinery
5.1.3 Wrapping Machinery
5.1.4 Laminating and Delaminating Machinery
5.1.5 Test and Detection Machinery
5.1.6 Closing Machinery
5.1.7 Packaging Machinery Accessories
5.2 By Geography
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
6. Competitive Intelligence- Company Profiles
6.1 A Packaging Systems
6.2 Bosch Packaging Technology
6.3 I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
6.4 Marchesini Group S.P.A.
6.5 Packsys Global Ltd
6.6 Prosys Innovative Packaging Equipment
6.7 Turbofil Packaging Machine
6.8 Vetraco Group
6.9 Wenzou Rigao Packing Machine Co. Ltd
6.10 Wimco Ltd
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of Cosmetics Packaging Machinery Market
- A Packaging Systems
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- I.M.A. Industria Macchine Automatiche S.P.A.
- Marchesini Group S.P.A.
- Packsys Global Ltd
- Prosys Innovative Packaging Equipment
- Turbofil Packaging Machine
- Vetraco Group
- Wenzou Rigao Packing Machine Co. Ltd
- Wimco Ltd