Expanding Industrial Infrastructure Driving the Market
The booming industrial infrastructure is one of the major drivers of the DC drive market. Industries require regular supply of electricity for their operations. The application of DC drives in the industrial sector is widespread, as most of the equipment are driven by electrical energy. Therefore, the deployment of DC drives is expected to increase, on account of worldwide expansion of industrial infrastructure.
Asia-Pacific Accounts for the Largest Share
Owing to the significant power consumption in the region, Asia-Pacific region accounts for the largest share in the global DC drive market. The growth of industrial infrastructure and rising consumption of electricity in the region are likely to promulgate the demand for DC drive in the region, during forecast period. Moreover, the replacement of old equipment with new ones, is likely to make significant contribution to the market’s growth. China is growing at a robust pace, in terms of augmenting the overall supply of electrical energy, on account of the growing demand in the country. The robust industrial infrastructure and expansion of industries in the country are anticipated to bolster the Chinese segment of the market studied, over the forecast period.
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017: General Electric resumed negotiations to sell its Industrial Solutions business to ABB, after earlier talks paused over the value of the business.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future global DC drive market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
3.2.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Drivers
4.1.1 Rising Infrastructure Development Projects
4.1.2 Increased Investments in Energy Management
4.2 Market Restraints
4.2.1 Fluctuating Material Costs
5. Technology Snapshot
5.1 Overview (Properties, Applications, etc.)
5.2 Types of Cable Lugs (Ring, Fork, Pin and Tubular)
6. Global Cable Lugs Market Segmentation
6.1 By Material
6.1.4 Stainless Steel
6.2 By End-user Vertical
6.2.3 Manufacturing & Processing
6.2.4 Power & Utilities
6.3 By Region
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East & Africa
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Schneider Electric SE
7.2 Legrand SA
7.3 Cooper Wiring Devices (Eaton Corporation)
7.4 Thomas & Betts Corporation
7.5 Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc.
7.6 TE Connectivity Limited
7.7 Chatsworth Products, Inc.
7.8 3M Corporation
7.9 Amphenol Corporation
7.10 Hubbel Incorporated
7.11 Billets Elektro Werke Ltd.
7.12 WeidMuller Canada
7.13 Helukabel (Germany)
*List is Not Exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Cable Lugs Market
- Schneider Electric SE
- Legrand SA
- Cooper Wiring Devices (Eaton Corporation)
- Thomas & Betts Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc.
- TE Connectivity Limited
- Chatsworth Products Inc.
- 3M Corporation
- Amphenol Corporation
- Hubbel Incorporated
- Billets Elektro Werke Ltd.
- WeidMuller Canada
- Helukabel (Germany)