This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE covers innovations on advanced zinc coatings for lightweight metal alloys, waterproof coatings for natural fabrics, a sustainable surface modifier for exterior wood stains and sealants, a corrosion resistant admixture intended for application on concrete for improving the service life of concrete structures, and coating technology for controlled surface area of battery anodes.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Innovations in Coatings
- High Corrosion Resistance Coatings for Automotive Applications
- Waterproof Coatings for Natural Fabrics
- Sustainable Surface Modifier for Exterior Wood Stains and Sealants
- Corrosion Resistant Inhibitive Admixture as an Alternative to Rebar Coating
- Coating Technology for Controlled Surface Area of Lithium-ion Battery Anodes
2. Key Contacts