This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biofuel production, wastewater treatment, bioplastics, and water pollution. The TOE also focuses on technological innovations in membrane technology, gene technology, and pollution monitoring.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Biofuel Production, Wastewater Treatment, Bioplastics, and Water Pollution
- Poplar Gene Technology to Enhance Biofuel Production
- Absorbent Material Shows Promise in Wastewater Treatment
- Biocompatible Polycarbonate Plastic to be used for Medical Implants
- Novel Multi-sensing Device Helps Detect Mercury Pollution
- Integrated Membrane Technology Adept at Removing Micropollutants
2. Industry Contacts