The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents trends across diabetes care, CAR-T cell therapy, pedriatic and genetic disease treatment. Novel solutions for pancreatic islet transplants, CAR-T cell therapy, enzyme replacement therapy, and autism correlations are profiled. Clinical trials scenario for Alzheimer's disease is also depicted.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Diabetes Cure, safer CAR-T Therapy, Pediatric and Genetic Disease Treatment
- Viable Pancreatic Islet Transplant to Cure Diabetes Permanently
- Controlled CAR T-cell Therapy with a Safety Switch
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy to Cure Fatal Genetic Disorder in Infants
- A Link between Autism in Offsprings and Type 1 Diabetes in Mothers
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Recombinant Drugs for Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Key Contacts