This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with smartphone-based food pathogen detection, gut microbe study, and neural networks. It also focuses on innovations in water treatment and carbon dioxide capture.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Food Pathogen Detection, Gut Microbe Study, Water Treatment, Neural Networks, and Carbon Dioxide Capture
- Smartphone-based Food Pathogen Detector
- Impact of Gut Microbiota on Neurological Insulin Sensitivity
- Novel Water Treatment Process to Eliminate Hormone Contamination
- Speeding up Neural Networks-based Image Recognition by Minimizing Processing of Non-Complex Images
- Carbon Dioxide Capture Using Micro Porous Polymers