The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents trends across biomarker assays and stem cell therapies.
A blood test for traumatic brain injury, use of umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells and adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of liver cirrhosis, and using mesenchymal stem cells for treatment of ulcerative colitis are profiled. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is also depicted.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Innovations in Diagnostics and Cell Therapies
- Novel Blood Test for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Liver Cirrhosis
- Adipose-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells for Liver Cirrhosis
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy to Treat Ulcerative Colitis
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Studies Conducted by Banyan Biomarkers
- Key Contacts