This issue of Nanotech TOE covers nanotechnology related innovations for producing hydrogen, treatment of effluents, photodegradation, anti-counterfeiting, adhesives, nanofluid coolants, self-assembled nanomaterials, and nano restoration of canvas. Innovations profiled include nanocomposites for photoelectrochemical water splitting to produce hydrogen, nanoparticles that enable removal of hazardous dyes from industrial effluents, synthesized nano-nano composite materials for photodegradation and use in high electrical conductivity applications. Nanotechnology-enabled magnetically color-changeable anti-counterfeiting technology, nanoparticle-based adhesive that cures quickly without the need for external curing agents, graphene-based nanofluids for cooling and heat transfer applications, and self-assembling peptide molecules are also profiled.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Nanotechnology
- Nanocomposites for Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting
- Carboxylic Acid Functionalized Nanoparticles for Effluent Treatment
- A Nano-nano Composite for Photodegradation of Dyes
- Counterfeit Detection Tag using Nanotechnology
- Silver Nanoparticle-based Adhesive that Enables Curing at Low Temperatures
- Nanofluid Coolants with High Heat Transfer Efficiency
- Self-assembled Nanomaterials Formed Using Biostructures
- Instrument for Generating Size-specific Nanoparticles
- Restoring Aged Canvas Paintings with One-pot Treatment of Nanosilica and Nanocellulose
- Eggshell Membranes as Piezoelectric Materials for Effective Self-powered Bio-nanogenerator
2. Industry Contacts
- Key Contacts